Friday, November 04, 2005

Silver Bullet #1

Name: Ernessa T. Carter
Blog address: www.ernessat.blogspot.com
Job: Dayjobber/Novelist/Playwright/Screenwriter
Age: 28
City and State:Los Angeles, CA

My Silver Bullet: Hospitals should have bars.

Bullet Benefits: This was inspired by a quote I read on Overhead Lines, one of my favorite blogs:

Exhausted Guy In Hospital Waiting Room
"I wonder why they have a chapel but
they don't have a bar."

OVERHEARD BY TIM


Thinking back to the times that I've been to the hospital, I have to agree -- yeah, I could have used a drink. Plus, it'd be additional income for hospitals, which always seem to need additional income. And if you keep it to a two-drink minimum, you might not overburden the security and janitorial staff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home